Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Birdcage Towel storage!

Hey Guys! Long time no blog! I know i have been neglecting my blog but hopefully i find more time to do so regularly.LOL here i go again...promises and promises. Anyways i just thought i share this storage idea for hand and face towels in the bathroom. I think they look so fancy and it adds special touch in the vanity. This ones from Michael's and oh my.....Michael's has been very impressive with there new arrivals. So many cool stuff for crafting and home decorating. I was there today for 2 hours! yikes! I was floored when i saw Heidi Swapps collection, wow!!! I didn't get too crazy this time with scrapbooking supplies but i picked up her Sugar Chic paper pad and the embellies. You guys have to check them out! Love love Love!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment