Sunday, April 28, 2013

Handmade fabric shabby chic flowers and my lil Milk Glass collection!

 YES! I finally made some of these fabric flowers. They are so much fun and so easy to make.
I watched a few of tutorials from Youtube on how to make these but the one i kept going back in was from this channel; Hectanooga1. She has a lot of flower tutorials and  are short and down to the point.
I picked up the pretty buttons from Jo-anns and i have to tell yah Im a lil disappointed on how expensive they are. Oh well, it"ll be fun to look for them in thrift or vintage shops.

I think they look so pretty on these two tier milk glass serving plate  that i bought from our recent California trip, also the ruffled basket is another vintage shop find (Both for $40). The ruffled bowl is from my local thrift shop and i totally scored on this one...It was only for $8!!! The lil one was just for $3. They look so pretty in my Art room and very functional.

Thanks for looking. Have a bless day!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose! I love your flowers and need to check out that particular channel. I don't think I'm subbed to her yet. I loved your video too! Take care and TFS. Aloha, Linda

    ReplyDelete